Servicing and Repairs
Scroll Gates is confident that our new installations will be successful, in the event of any repairs needed we offer our customers a 1 year warranty for parts and labour if your system fails due to a part failure.
Keeping our installations operating exactly as they should is very important to us, even if you are not the original purchaser we will do everything possible to ensure the minimum inconvenience in the unlikely event of a repair being needed.
Almost every part we have ever supplied is still available from stock.
- Our engineer can call, normally within 5 working days,
- A standard call out charge normally allows us the time required to diagnose the problem.
- Should further work be required, we would advise you of this and work would commence on an hourly rate.
- Mileage is charged in addition to our call-out charges.
Scroll gates is happy to take over the service and maintenance of gates/barriers that we have not fitted where the gates hold a certificate of conformity (this proves they comply with the current health and safety standards) and where the automation is either CAME, FAAC or BFT.
Contact us Now
Scroll Gates is a small family owned company, first established over 50 years ago. This means we give our customers a service that is personal with both honest and fair advice and competitive pricing, whilst, ensuring all your needs is met. We also provide the highest level of after-care for all our installations. Our customers’ satisfaction is our priority.
Our Services Include:
- Gate and Barrier Servicing/ installation
- Gate Automation – new, replacement and fault finding
- Access Control Systems – entry phones, keypads, exit/ entrance loops
- GSM entry systems
- Cabling and ducting
- Raising bollards
- Manufacture of Metal Estate and Driveway Gates
- Manufacture of Timber Gates, Field Gates, Garden and Side gates.
- Swing, Sliding, Bi-fold, Cantilever gates
- Security Panels and Gates
- Balconies and Balustrades
- Bespoke projects/ restoration work
- Specialist welding (aluminium, stainless steel, braising and cast iron)
- Site welding